Are you willing to travel to be with her?

Bless the Broken Road

This will be my first personal blog on how I met this gorgeous and free spirited woman in Angeles Pampanga that really touched my heart despite we are living almost 100km away from each other. lets's call her by the name of Mira. After my 12 year relationship with my former girlfriend/fiance, I felt so broken. A relationship that just slowly died regardless on how much I kept on fighting it for years, all I've ever wanted is for us to do new things and make new memories. but that opportunity was never given so it's better for us to be apart.  As what they always say " Pinagtagpo pero hindi tinadhana". For most people, drinking alcohol was one of the coping mechanism as a form of a band-aid to numb their feelings but alcohol is not my choice of band-aid but Solo Travelling is. 

For 2-3 months, I had visited 69 places and for the month of January 2021 an additional 33 places was added to my list. After 12 years of insanity such as movies, eat-out and strolling at Mall of Asia every saturday with my former fiance It's time for me to explore the world alone. On my first few travels, a friend of mine told me that what I am doing is an escape. Ofcourse, I was in denial cause I wanted the people to see that I am okay and  enjoying myself as a solo traveller but the more places I go, the lonelier it gets. no one to share my new world with.

I tried using 2 dating apps. First dating app was mingle but gave up after a couple of weeks then I tried facebook dating and this is where I met Mira

It started when I commented one of her profile photos on how gorgeous she is along with her pretty smile. I really have no expectation if she will respond to my message for a gorgeous woman like her but there is really no harm on trying. After a couple of hours she responded and conversation went from where she is currently residing,  her work to recommendation of places where I can travel. But sadly, she does'nt know any places in pampanga since she is just staying for work. At that time she was staying one of the resort and slowly we ran to a topic about previous relationships.

"When the heart of a strong woman gets broken, the first thing that she will do is blame no one but herself. She won’t even blame the person who broke it. She will ask herself why she trusted that person in the first place and why she didn’t believe in her own intuition instead. She will analyze why she fell for this person and how she could ignore the very first sign of heartbreak." - Thought catalog

She shared How broken she was and how she was able to cope up with the pain and how it made her to be a stronger woman. Every time she shares her story, I.can feel the same as what I've experienced.the feeling of being underappreciated. And the type of woman like Mira has high walls to protect her from being hurt again. We talked about life, did a lot of video calls.from an hour going to 9 hours straight

The longer we talked and spend time sharing our thoughts and insights about life, the comfortable I am with her. A lot of people say that Long distance relationship has a very minimal percentage of being succesfull cause there will be a lot of trust issues along the way. But would you still take the risk for someone that is almost 100km away from you? How far can you go? 

"Diskarte mo" this is what she's telling me. A challenge she gave me how far can I really go through this broken road, but would she be there in the end? February 12 2021, I sent her her an advance valentines gift then on February 13 2021, for the first time, I travelled to Angeles Pampanga to see her. no expectations at all. I just wanted to see her.

My heart was beating so fast cause I hear her voice outside the registration area. For the first time, I finally met her. I will never forget how she she smiled at me while we are walking back to the resort. We talked and catched up on what has recently happened and then we had our first hug, our first kiss. I kept on looking at her on how gorgeous she was on that night. I was really hoping that night won't last.

The next day, an unexpected event took place that would really bring a lot of challenges ahead. I kept on telling myself that I have no right to demand anything but to wait. 

Is this going to be the end of the road that I am travelling for her? I really don't know, but a little bit painful when the past suddenly haunts everything of what we currently have. Most of the times, challenges like this occur to see if we really are meant for each other. 

Is it worth it? YES..defintley worth it. I told her in one of our conversation, " I rather take the risk to know if she is the one, rather than not taking risk at all then in the end she was the one that got away" 

Life is unfair, but yet a beautiful world to live in. I am hoping that this time, God will bless this broken road cause I want to be with her. 

But for now, All I can do is wait and understand on what is going to happen next. "Free Will" something you can't make the person fall in love with you nor change it. It is something that I have to wait and trust the process. 

From time to time, I was thinking to slow down a little bit just for me not to get hurt in the process. But this is what I asked for. Anything that I asked God for is preparing me for something better, the bigger I asked the bigger the requirement. So, I just have to trust the process and walk my way through her heart.


.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Playa Beach Resort Tanza Cavite

Villa Colmenar Natural Spring Resort

Buhay Forest, Is it worth it?